- 3 cups purple plums, chopped
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup crystallized ginger, finely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Place plums and sugar in a deep 8-cup microwavable container.
- Stir in lemon juice.
- Microwave, uncovered on High for 7 minutes, stirring twice.
- Add ginger; microwave, uncovered on High for 15 to 18 minutes or until mixture will form a gel, stirring every 4 minutes.
- Ladle into sterilized jars and use the inversion method or water bath for 10 minutes.