Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy and tasty appetizers.
- 1 lb chicken wings
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ginger
- Break chicken wings at joints and discard wing tips.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a 2 cup glass measure.
- Microwave 1 minute on high.
- Pour over chicken wings and marinate in the refrigerator for several hours.
- Drain chicken and place on a microwave rack in a glass roasting dish, with thicker pieces at outer edge.
- Microwave uncovered on high for 5 to 7 minutes until tender, rearranging less well done pieces from center to outer edge of rack during cooking times.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.