Microwave Ginger Chicken Appetizers
- Break chicken wings at joints and discard wing tips.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a 2 cup glass measure.
- Microwave 1 minute on high.
- Pour over chicken wings and marinate in the refrigerator for several hours.
- Drain chicken and place on a microwave rack in a glass roasting dish, with thicker pieces at outer edge.
- Microwave uncovered on high for 5 to 7 minutes until tender, rearranging less well done pieces from center to outer edge of rack during cooking times.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.