1/4 Photos of Microwave Garlic Potatoes
Dreamer in Ontario's Note:
A lightened up version of garlic potatoes, this recipe is great when time is in short supply or when you don't want to heat up the kitchen by using the oven. They can be served either hot or at room temperature. Source of recipe: Anne Lindsay's Lighthearted Everyday Cooking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine oil and garlic; let stand for 15 to 30 minutes.
- 2While oil and garlic are standing, wash potatoes, prick with fork and arrange in single layer in microwavable dish.
- 3Microwave, uncovered, at High for 10 to 13 minutes or until tender when pierced with fork, rearranging once.
- 4Pour over hot cooked potatoes.
- 5Sprinkle with fresh herbs and toss to mix.
- 6Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top Lactose-Free Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Microwave Garlic Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 157.0
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 9.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 3.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: