Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Easy peasy fudge.
- 1 (400 g) can condensed milk
- 2 cups sugar
- 125 g butter or 125 g margarine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Place all ingredients except the vanilla in a deep microwave proof dish (mixture will rise considerably while cooking).
- Microwave for 2 minutes then stir.
- Microwave for a further 10 minutes, stirring once halfway through.
- Add vanilla and stir well.
- Place in a greased dish and allow to cool.
- Cut into squares when cool.
this was very easy to make. my dish was not quite deep enough,so i had a slight boil over, but otherwise went well. i added a cup of chopped pecans.