- 3 cups chocolate chips (peanut butter chips can also be used)
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 (14 ounce) can condensed milk
- nuts (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chips,butter (cut into hunks), condensed milk, nuts into a 2 quart microwave dish.
- Microwave on 50 percent power for 3-4 minutes.
- checking once until almost all melted.
- take out and quickly stir and pour into greased 8" x 8" dish.
- cover and refrigerate until set.
- Fudge is easier to cut if you let it set out at room temperature for 30 minutes.