Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I don't cook much in a microwave, but I love it for heating or melting things. This is as good as a fondue pot any day, and if it cools down too much, it just takes seconds to reheat.
- 1 (10 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 2 1⁄4 cups swiss cheese (shredded)
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- French bread, cubed (toasted if you would like)
- Place soup and all ingredients in a microwave-safe 2-quart dish. Stir and mix till smooth.
- Microwave till cheese is melted, about 5 minutes (stirring about two or three times).
- Serve hot with bread cubes for dipping.