Prep 0 mins
Cook 5 mins
Yummy, quick dessert. Cooking time does not include cooling time.
- 1 (1 ounce) box sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix (not instant)
- 2 cups skim milk
- 1 cup Cool Whip Free (thawed)
- Combine pudding mix and milk in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Mix with a whisk.
- Cook for 1 minute on high.
- Stir and cook 2 minutes longer.
- Stir again and cook 1 minute.
- Stir and cook 2 more minutes or until mixture comes to a boil.
- Stir and place plastic wrap on the surface of the pudding.
- Fold whipped topping into pudding.
How can something so delicious be so wonderful for my waistline? My whole family loved this. It whipped up in no time flat using the microwave. I did have to cut down on the last microwave time just because mine tends to cook things quickly but it all worked great! Nice dessert without all the guilt. Made for Fall PAC 2008. Thanks for sharing!