- 4 haddock or 4 cod fish fillets, skinned
- 285 g marinated bell peppers
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (or wine)
Directions See How It's Made
- Butter a microwave proof dish to take the fish in a single layer. place the fish in the dish, season and drizzle with the lemon juice. Chop the peppers roughly and scatter evenly over the fish.
- Cover the dish with plastic wrap, pierce a few times and microwave in high for 4 minutes or until fish is tender.
- In the meantime toast the pine nuts in a dry frying pan and toss on the fish before serving.