1/1 Photo of Microwave Fantasy Fudge
This is very easy and makes a lot of fudge!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lightly grease a 13x9 inch pan.
- 2Microwave margarine in 4 quart bowl on HIGH for 1 minute or until melted.
- 3Add sugar and milk; mix well. Microwave on HIGH 5 minutes or until mixture begins to boil; stirring after 3 minutes.
- 4Mix well; scrape bowl.
- 5Microwave on HIGH 5 1/2 minutes; stirring after 3 minutes.
- 6Gradually stir in chips until melted.
- 7Add remaining ingredients; mix well.
- 8Pour into pan. Cool at room temperature. Cut into small pieces.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Microwave Fantasy Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (33 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 142.5
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 1.0 mg
- Sodium 41.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 18.5 g
- Protein 0.8 g