This is very easy and makes a lot of fudge!
Make and share this Microwave Fantasy Fudge recipe from Food.com.
- Lightly grease a 13x9 inch pan.
- Microwave margarine in 4 quart bowl on HIGH for 1 minute or until melted.
- Add sugar and milk; mix well. Microwave on HIGH 5 minutes or until mixture begins to boil; stirring after 3 minutes.
- Mix well; scrape bowl.
- Microwave on HIGH 5 1/2 minutes; stirring after 3 minutes.
- Gradually stir in chips until melted.
- Add remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Pour into pan. Cool at room temperature. Cut into small pieces.
Have been making this recipe for fudge about 10 years - it is very easy and everyone enjoys, I thought the recipe had been misplaced and was searching for it and was saved by recipe zaar.