1/2 Photos of Microwave English Muffin Bread
1 hr 15 mins
Marg (CaymanDesigns)'s Note:
My neighbor makes this all the time and I love it. A neat way to have bread without heating up the oven (too much). Cook time includes rise time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine 3 cups flour, yeast, sugar, salt and soda in large bowl.
- 2Heat milk and water until warm but do not boil.
- 3Add to flour mixture and mix well.
- 4Stir in rest of flour.
- 5Grease 2 glass, 8-inch loaf pans, sprinkle each with cornmeal.
- 6Divide batter into two equal parts and carefully place in pans.
- 7Place pans in large rectangle with water.
- 8Place in oven one warm (200°F).
- 9Let rise 35-45 minutes or until dough rises to top of pan.
- 10Place in microwave (one loaf pan at a time) and bake on High for 6 1/2 minutes.
- 11Remove and cool 5 minutes.
- 12Remove from pan and slice.
- 13Wrap in foil and store in freezer.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Microwave English Muffin Bread
Serving Size: 1 (1281 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1353.2
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 34.1 mg
- Sodium 2615.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 260.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.9 g
- Sugars 7.1 g
- Protein 44.8 g