1/5 Photos of Microwave Double Chocolate Brownies
This is an Emeril Lagasse recipe for microwave brownies. They are simple and delicious. You can use any flavor chips for variation.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In an 8-inch square glass baking dish, place the butter and chocolate and microwave on high until melted, about 2 minutes. Remove the dish from the oven and whisk to combine.
- 2Add the sugar and stir well to combine.
- 3Sift the flour and salt into the chocolate mixture and add the eggs, whisking until smooth, scraping around the sides to incorporate all the ingredients.
- 4Add the vanilla and whisk to combine.
- 5Stir in the chocolate chips and microwave on high until set and a cake tester or toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 4 1/2 to 5 minutes.
- 6NOTE: Cooking times may vary, depending upon the strength of the microwave.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Microwave Double Chocolate Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (69 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 295.3
- Calories from Fat 157
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 84.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 27.4 g
- Protein 3.4 g