- 2 1⁄2 cups raspberries
- 2 1⁄2 cups strawberries, hulled
- 4 cups sugar
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 85 ml bottles liquid fruit pectin
- 1⁄2 cup orange-flavored liqueur
Directions See How It's Made
- Measure berries, sugar and lemon juice into a 16-cup microwave-safe bowl.
- Stir well.
- Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Microwave, uncovered, on High for about 13 minutes, until mixture comes to a full roiling boil and boils for 1 minute.
- Stir well twice during cooking.
- Immediately stir in liquid pectin and liqueur.
- Skim off foam with a metal spoon.
- Continue stirring often and skimming off foam for 10 minutes.
- Pour into sterilized jars and seal.