Recipe by princess buttercup
Homemade Doggie snacks !!I have done a bit of research (due to the comments posted)and Onions can cause anemia in dogs. (garlic does not). I suggest you leave out the onion salt. Add celery salt or just ommit.
Top Review by jamb
I actually should give this 10 stars because my two little min-pins are very pleased. They want to thank you for this recipe! I used chicken broth and egg substitute. I only had to cook them 5 minutes and they were plenty done. Thank you!
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1⁄2 cup beef broth or 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix dry ingredients together.
- Add egg and enough broth to moisten.
- Roll dough into a ball (floured surface).
- Roll dough out to desired thickness (thinner for smaller dogs) and cut with cookie cutter.
- Place in a single layer on a microwave-safe baking dish.
- Cook on HIGH in microwave for 10 minutes or until firm.
- Let biscuits cool and harden.
- Store in an airtight container.