Microwave Diabetic Fish with Cool Cucumber Sauce
- Thaw fish, if frozen.
- Turn under any thin edges of fish.
- In a 12 x 7½ x 2-inch baking dish (use an 8x8x2-inch baking dish for low-wattage ovens) arrange fish fillets with thicker portions toward outer edges of the dish.
- Cover dish with vented clear plastic wrap.
- Cook on 100% power (high) for 4 to 7 minutes or till fish flakes easily when tested with a fork, giving dish a half-turn after 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, for sauce, in a small bowl stir together cucumber, mayonnaise, yogurt, and mustard.
- Serve with fish.