Prep 15 mins
Cook 7 mins
- Thaw fish, if frozen.
- Turn under any thin edges of fish.
- In a 12 x 7½ x 2-inch baking dish (use an 8x8x2-inch baking dish for low-wattage ovens) arrange fish fillets with thicker portions toward outer edges of the dish.
- Cover dish with vented clear plastic wrap.
- Cook on 100% power (high) for 4 to 7 minutes or till fish flakes easily when tested with a fork, giving dish a half-turn after 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, for sauce, in a small bowl stir together cucumber, mayonnaise, yogurt, and mustard.
- Serve with fish.
Thank you for this wonderful recipe. I tripled the sauce and used it for a couple of days as a reduced calorie sandwich spread with vegetables and cheese on healthy bread. My dieting DH was so pleased to get something heartier than carrot sticks in his sack lunch! The cooking method is perfect.
Tried this with catfish, used old bay herb & garlic seasoning on the fish a little extra no fat yogurt. Fantastic! I love the cucumber sauce. I will be using this recipe frequently. Thanks for posting!
Delicious! really love the coooool cuke sauce! it complimented the fish well. I down scaled the recipe for one but left the sauce as written but did use more cuke and mustard and less mayo. I will be making it again, loved it over tilipia. thanks for posting!