Top Review by Elisabetta47
Thank you for this wonderful recipe. I tripled the sauce and used it for a couple of days as a reduced calorie sandwich spread with vegetables and cheese on healthy bread. My dieting DH was so pleased to get something heartier than carrot sticks in his sack lunch! The cooking method is perfect.
- 1 lb fresh fish fillets or 1 lb frozen fish fillet
- 1⁄3 cup chopped cucumber
- 2 tablespoons reduced-calorie mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons prepared mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Thaw fish, if frozen.
- Turn under any thin edges of fish.
- In a 12 x 7½ x 2-inch baking dish (use an 8x8x2-inch baking dish for low-wattage ovens) arrange fish fillets with thicker portions toward outer edges of the dish.
- Cover dish with vented clear plastic wrap.
- Cook on 100% power (high) for 4 to 7 minutes or till fish flakes easily when tested with a fork, giving dish a half-turn after 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, for sauce, in a small bowl stir together cucumber, mayonnaise, yogurt, and mustard.
- Serve with fish.