Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 mins
A lovely change from the standard cheese topped cauliflower dish.
- 1 1⁄4 cups cauliflower florets, washed (125g)
- 1 dash salt
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons evaporated skim milk
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1⁄8 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- paprika, to taste
- In a small casserole dish (single-serving) with lid, microwave.
- cauliflower with salt and water until just tender (4 minutes).
- In a small bowl, combine milk, mayo, mustard, garlic, Worcestershire.
- sauce, and pepper; blend well.
- Pour the mustard/mayo sauce over the cauliflower and stir until coated.
- Microwave, uncovered, for 2 more minutes.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Serve hot.