Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 mins
A lovely change from the standard cheese topped cauliflower dish.
Make and share this Microwave Deviled Cauliflower recipe from Food.com.
- In a small casserole dish (single-serving) with lid, microwave.
- cauliflower with salt and water until just tender (4 minutes).
- In a small bowl, combine milk, mayo, mustard, garlic, Worcestershire.
- sauce, and pepper; blend well.
- Pour the mustard/mayo sauce over the cauliflower and stir until coated.
- Microwave, uncovered, for 2 more minutes.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Serve hot.