Prep 30 mins
Cook 7 mins
I don't particularly like peanut butter, but I thought I'd share this with you all. Let me know how it goes! Prep time & yield is a guess. From 'Low sugar micro bottling'.
- Remove husks, if any, by spreading peanuts evenly over carousel plate.
- Cook on HIGH for 2-3 minutes or until husks rub off easily.
- Crush 1/2 peanuts in a food processor until they are small pieces.
- Blend the remaining peanuts with oil to make a smooth paste in food processor, then add the crushed peanuts & blend until just mixed.
- Fill clean, sterilised jars to 12 mm from lip.
- Release any air from jar by sliding a knife into any air pockets.
- Fit screw-on lids.
- Cook as follows: 250-350ml MED-HIGH 2 minutes, 400-650ml MED-HIGH 3 minutes, 700-900ml MED-HIGH 4 minutes.
- Cool& store in a dark cupboard.