Prep 5 mins
Cook 13 mins
These are the easiest potatoes ever and they taste great. Nothing is better than an easy recipe that gets rave reviews
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated (optional)
- Combine crumbs and cheese, if using.
- Roll potatoes in butter, then crumbs.
- Arrange in 9" square microwaveable baking dish.
- Cover with plastic wrap and cook on high 7-8 minute.
- Let stand 5 minute.
These were easy but very bland. If I make them again I will make changes to the recipe. Thanks for sharing.
This were easy, quick and tasty!
These were a bit bland for my taste but my bf loved them so they will be made again. They are quick and easy I just need a bit more seasoning. Thanks AceofHearts!