Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
Serve with Melba Toast. It is so delicious and easy!
- 325 g whole brie cheese
- 1 -2 tablespoon cranberry sauce
- 100 g sliced almonds, toasted
- Place brie on a microwaveable serving plate.
- Spread with sauce.
- Press almonds on to cover.
- Microwave on HIGH 1 - 1 1/2 minutes - do this in 30 second bursts to prevent cheese overheating.
- Serve immediately with melba toasts.
- PS: You can make your own by cutting 4 slices bread, crusts removed into 4 diagonally, then in to half again making 8 triangles. Microwave on turntable lined with paper towel for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes on HIGH.