Wendys Kitchen's Note:
Serve with Melba Toast. It is so delicious and easy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 325 g whole brie cheese
- 1 -2 tablespoon cranberry sauce
- 100 g sliced almonds, toasted
- 1Place brie on a microwaveable serving plate.
- 2Spread with sauce.
- 3Press almonds on to cover.
- 4Microwave on HIGH 1 - 1 1/2 minutes - do this in 30 second bursts to prevent cheese overheating.
- 5Serve immediately with melba toasts.
- 6PS: You can make your own by cutting 4 slices bread, crusts removed into 4 diagonally, then in to half again making 8 triangles. Microwave on turntable lined with paper towel for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes on HIGH.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Microwave Creamy Brie Starter
Serving Size: 1 (110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 417.8
- Calories from Fat 312
- Total Fat 34.7 g
- Saturated Fat 15.0 g
- Cholesterol 81.2 mg
- Sodium 512.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 22.0 g