Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Tater tot casserole may never be the same...
Make and share this Microwave Cream of Mushroom Soup for 2 recipe from Food.com.
- In 2-quart casserole combine mushrooms, onion and butter.
- Microwave at High 3 to 4 minutes, or until onion is tender, stirring after half the time to coast with butter.
- Blend in flour.
- Stir in water and bouillon granules.
- Microwave at High 5 to 6 minutes, or until slightly thickened, stirring 2 or 3 times during cooking.
- Blend in cheese, white pepper, half and half and wine.
- Microwave at High 2 to 3 minutes, or until heated and cheese melts.