Chef #429816's Note:
Tater tot casserole may never be the same...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In 2-quart casserole combine mushrooms, onion and butter.
- 2Microwave at High 3 to 4 minutes, or until onion is tender, stirring after half the time to coast with butter.
- 3Blend in flour.
- 4Stir in water and bouillon granules.
- 5Microwave at High 5 to 6 minutes, or until slightly thickened, stirring 2 or 3 times during cooking.
- 6Blend in cheese, white pepper, half and half and wine.
- 7Microwave at High 2 to 3 minutes, or until heated and cheese melts.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Microwave Cream of Mushroom Soup for 2
Serving Size: 1 (426 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 341.8
- Calories from Fat 238
- Total Fat 26.4 g
- Saturated Fat 16.5 g
- Cholesterol 78.3 mg
- Sodium 1340.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 12.5 g