Recipe by Redneck Epicurean
Okay..it's the day of your big dinner party and things are running a little..well, behind. You (and your poor stove) are on overload and you need something to tide over your hungry guests. Here's a great little snack you can do in your magic box in a very short time.
- 1 (6 ounce) can crabmeat
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onions
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 12 crisp crackers or 12 melba toast
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain crabmeat and combine well with all ingredients, except crackers or Melba toast.
- Mound crab mixture on crackers or toast.
- Arrange crackers in a circle on a glass or paper plate. Microwave, uncovered, for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, or until puffed and very hot.