Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
And you didn't have to go to a sandwich shop to get it!
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 1 tablespoon tsps all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1 teaspoon white wine
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) can crabmeat, drained
- 2 large croissants or 4 crescent rolls
- Place butter and onion in 2-cup measure.
- Microwave at High 30 to 45 seconds, or until butter melts and onion is tender, stirring after half the time.
- Stir in flour, salt and pepper.
- Blend in half and half.
- Microwave at High 3 to 4 minutes, or until thickened, stirring every minute.
- Stir in wine and crab meat.
- Slice croissants in half lengthwise.
- Spread half of filling on bottom of each.
- Replace top of croissant.