Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of shrimp soup
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 8 ounces crabmeat, chopped (real or imitation)
- 1 3⁄4 cups monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 8 (5 -6 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 dash nutmeg
- 1 dash pepper
- In mixing bowl, stir together soup, onion, nutmeg and black pepper.
- In another bowl, place half of the soup mixture, crab and 1 cup of the jack cheese; set aside.
- Wrap the tortillas in paper towels, microwave on 100 percent power for 30 to 60 seconds.
- Place 1/3 cup mixture on each tortilla and roll up.
- Place seam side down in greased 12 X 7-1/2 dish.
- Stir milk into the reserved soup mixture, pour over enchiladas.
- Microwave, covered, on high for 12 to 14 minutes.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Add a dash of hot pepper sauce to soup mix if desired.