Fast and easy. Eat it hot like oatmeal or wait till it cools to slice and fry.
My Private Note
- 1Use a 2 quart round bottomed bowl. Place all ingredients in the bowl and cover top with plastic wrap.
- 2Cook on high for 2 minutes. Remove and stir with fork.
- 3Replace plastic wrap and cook for 2 more minutes. Remove and stir.
- 4Replace plastic wrap and cook for 1 more minute.
- 5Mix in desire seasoning then its hot and ready to eat!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Microwave Cornmeal Mush
Serving Size: 1 (267 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 110.4
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 17.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 2.4 g