1/2 Photos of Microwave Corn on the Cob
Six minutes until hot steamy corn on the cob...and you don't even have to shuck the corn before cooking!
My Private Note
- 1Snip the silk from the top of the ear.
- 2For one unshucked ear, place in the microwave for 2 minutes on high.
- 3Rotate the cob one quarter turn and microwave for 2 more minutes.
- 4Turn the cob again and microwave for 2 more minutes.
- 5Remove from the microwave and run briefly under cool water.
- 6Shuck the ear (the silk comes off easily now).
- 7The time will have to be increased for more than one ear.
- 8If making the corn ahead of time, store the cooked unshucked ears in a brown bag until ready to serve.
- 9Serve with salt and melted butter or compound butters made with butter, garlic and herbs.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Microwave Corn on the Cob
Serving Size: 1 (102 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 87.7
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 15.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 3.3 g