This recipe comes from a Christmas book published by the Australian Womens Weekly, they say that "Heres a wonderfull marriage of modern microwave technology and an old fashioned process. The Christmas microwave pudding below tasted and looks good, but only takes 35minutes to cook. This pudding can be made ahead, in the refrigerator for a week, or in the freezer for 2 months"
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease a 1.5Litre/6 cup capacity microwave safe bowl.
- 2Beat butter and sugar in a small bowl with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- 3Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well between additions.
- 4Beat in the golden syrup and essence.
- 5Stir in fruit, pie apples, sifted flour and spices, bread crumbs and sherry.
- 6Spoon mixture into the prepared bowl. Cook, uncovered, on Low 30% for about 35 minutes or until cooked when tested.
- 7Stand for 15 before serving.
Browse Our Top Christmas Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Christmas Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Microwave Christmas Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (169 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 524.0
- Calories from Fat 176
- Total Fat 19.5 g
- Saturated Fat 11.3 g
- Cholesterol 115.0 mg
- Sodium 247.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 81.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 27.6 g
- Protein 7.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: