Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
YUM - been in our family for years
- 60 g butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups self raising flour
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup cocoa, extra
- 2 cups boiling water
- place butter in dish, melt on high 1 min.
- stir in sifted flour, sugar, cocoa, milk and vanilla. beat until smooth.
- combine brown sugar and extra cocoa and sprinkle over batter.
- pour over boiling water carefully.
- cook on high 12 mins or until just cooked in centre.
- stand 5 mins before serving.
- serve with cream or icecream.