1/1 Photo of Microwave Chocolate Pudding
so easy to make..the perfect ending to casual meals all year round
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1combine first 4 ingredients in a microwave safe mixing bowl -- gradually stir in milk.
- 2microwave on high for 6 minutes.stirring every 2 minutes.
- 3stir in butter and vanilla till smooth.
- 4divide pudding into 4 individual serving dishes; press plastic wrap directly onto pudding surface in each dish.
- 5chill 3-4 hours -- .
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Microwave Chocolate Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (190 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 306.0
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 34.4 mg
- Sodium 255.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 33.5 g
- Protein 5.6 g