Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 mins
so easy to make..the perfect ending to casual meals all year round
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup baking cocoa
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 1⁄4 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- combine first 4 ingredients in a microwave safe mixing bowl -- gradually stir in milk.
- microwave on high for 6 minutes.stirring every 2 minutes.
- stir in butter and vanilla till smooth.
- divide pudding into 4 individual serving dishes; press plastic wrap directly onto pudding surface in each dish.
- chill 3-4 hours -- .
tastes good using sugar or splenda
Delicious, dark chocolate taste. All the flavor but without the work of having to cook it on top of the stove. Who needs pudding from a box when this is just as easy and tastes 10X better!
Rich, delicious and easy pudding! I made 2 servings and only needed 3 minutes to cook. Tried some warm and some cold and it was great both ways. Thanks for posting this quick and easy dessert recipe! Made for the Comfort Cafe event, January 2009