Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 1 package fudge cake mix
- 2⁄3 cup water
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup miniature chocolate chip
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon water (Or More)
- Grease and flour a 12-cup microwave bundt cake pan.
- Beat cake mix, water, eggs and sour cream.
- in large mixer bowl on low speed, scraping bowl, until moistened.
- Beat on medium speed, scraping bowl frequently, for about 2 minutes.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into pan.
- Microwave 9 minutes on 70% power and 6 minutes on 100% power until cake springs back when touched lightly in center.
- Cool 10 minutes, invert on wire rack or.
- heatproof serving plate.
- Remove pan; cool cake completely.
- Mix glaze ingredients until spreadable.
- Add more water as needed.
- Spread cooled cake with glaze, allowing some to drizzle down side.
made this with yellow cake mix....all else the same... microwave time perfect. not golden like oven but once I refrigerated and glazed my kids raved about it and loved it. thank you very much.