My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large mixer bowl, mix butter, oats, flour, brown sugar, eggs, walnuts and vanilla.
- 2Beat 3 minutes at medium speed or until mixture is light and fluffy.
- 3Stir in 1 cup chocolate morsels.
- 4Spread batter into 8" square microwave-safe dish; cover dish with wax paper.
- 5Cook on HIGH power 4 minutes; rotate dish 1/4 turn.
- 6Cook on HIGH power 4 to 5 minutes longer or until top of cake appears dry and bottom is an even color.
- 7Sprinkle remaining 1 cup chocolate morsels over top of warm cake.
- 8Let stand 10 minutes, then spread chocolate evenly over cake.
- 9Cool directly on countertop.
- 10Cut into serving pieces.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Microwave Chocolate Oatrage Snack Cake
Serving Size: 1 (1188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 5684.7
- Calories from Fat 3414
- Total Fat 379.4 g
- Saturated Fat 187.9 g
- Cholesterol 911.0 mg
- Sodium 1579.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 572.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 41.2 g
- Sugars 401.2 g
- Protein 72.3 g