1/2 Photos of Microwave Chocolate Oatmeal Cake
Last summer our oven broke and I spent a lot of time looking for microwave recipes. I found this on the web and it is pretty good. Nice and chocolately!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients but the chocolate chips in a bowl and beat 3 minutes on medium speed.
- 2Stir in 1 cup chocolate chips.
- 3Spread the batter into an 8 inch glass dish (or other microwave dish).
- 4Cover with waxed paper.
- 5Microwave at high for 8 to 9 minutes or until the top looks dry.
- 6If you don't have a part that rotates the dish then you need to rotate the dish a 1/4 turn after 4 minutes.
- 7Take the dish out of the microwave, take off the waxed paper, and sprinkle the rest of the chips on the top of the cake.
- 8Let them stand for 5-10 minutes or until they are melted.
- 9Spread them over the top of the cake.
- 10Let it cool and then cut it into squares.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Microwave Chocolate Oatmeal Cake
Serving Size: 1 (94 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 441.2
- Calories from Fat 254
- Total Fat 28.2 g
- Saturated Fat 15.5 g
- Cholesterol 75.9 mg
- Sodium 169.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 33.6 g
- Protein 5.3 g