Last summer our oven broke and I spent a lot of time looking for microwave recipes. I found this on the web and it is pretty good. Nice and chocolately!
- Mix all ingredients but the chocolate chips in a bowl and beat 3 minutes on medium speed.
- Stir in 1 cup chocolate chips.
- Spread the batter into an 8 inch glass dish (or other microwave dish).
- Cover with waxed paper.
- Microwave at high for 8 to 9 minutes or until the top looks dry.
- If you don't have a part that rotates the dish then you need to rotate the dish a 1/4 turn after 4 minutes.
- Take the dish out of the microwave, take off the waxed paper, and sprinkle the rest of the chips on the top of the cake.
- Let them stand for 5-10 minutes or until they are melted.
- Spread them over the top of the cake.
- Let it cool and then cut it into squares.