Recipe by Wheres_the_Beef?
This makes a delicious brownie for one in about a minute. 60 seconds makes a molten center brownie. 75 seconds make a uniformly done brownie. Be careful not to overcook.
- 29.58 ml melted butter or 29.58 ml oil
- 29.58 ml water or 29.58 ml milk
- 1.23 ml vanilla extract
- 0.25 ml salt
- 29.58 ml white sugar, depending on how sweet you like it
- 29.58 ml unsweetened cocoa powder
- 59.16 ml flour
Directions See How It's Made
- In a coffee mug, add water/milk, melted butter/oil, a dash of salt and vanilla extract. Whisk well.
- Add cocoa powder, whisk well. Add sugar, whisk well. Add flour, whisk well.
- Microwave for 60 seconds. Center should be slightly molten. Careful not to overcook.
- Enjoy with a spoon. Careful brownie will be hot.