Recipe by Wheres_the_Beef?
This makes a delicious brownie for one in about a minute. 60 seconds makes a molten center brownie. 75 seconds make a uniformly done brownie. Be careful not to overcook.
- 2 tablespoons melted butter or 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons water or 2 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 dash salt
- 2 tablespoons white sugar, depending on how sweet you like it
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 tablespoons flour
Directions See How It's Made
- In a coffee mug, add water/milk, melted butter/oil, a dash of salt and vanilla extract. Whisk well.
- Add cocoa powder, whisk well. Add sugar, whisk well. Add flour, whisk well.
- Microwave for 60 seconds. Center should be slightly molten. Careful not to overcook.
- Enjoy with a spoon. Careful brownie will be hot.