Prep 1 min
Cook 1 min
This makes a delicious brownie for one in about a minute. I used a 1500 watt microwave. 60 seconds makes a molten center brownie. 75 seconds make a uniformly done brownie. Careful not to overcook.
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 dash salt
- 4 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- In a 12 oz coffee mug, add water, butter, vanilla and dash of salt. Whisk well.
- Add cocoa powder, whisk well. Add sugar, whisk well. Add flour, whisk well.
- Microwave for 60 to 90 seconds. Center should be slightly molten. Careful not to overcook.
- Enjoy with a spoon. Careful brownie will be hot.
This is 5 stars with these corrections: switch the water out for milk and decrease the sugar & flour to 2T each instead of 4T.
Yum!! I tried it by the recipe first, then made some alterations... I used self raising flour instead of plain. Also, I halved the sugar to 2Tbs but I used 1Tbs white sugar, 1Tbs brown sugar which made it nice & fudgy :-) Cooked for 60sec in 1200w microwave :-)
A wonderful recipe! Make it a peanut butter chocolate brownie by replacing the butter with 1-1/2 Tbsp creamy peanut butter and increase water to 2-1/2 Tbsp. I also replace the water with milk and reduce sugar by half. Mix the peanut butter with the water (milk) until smooth before adding the rest. Comes out yummy and there is still about an inch and a half left in the 12 oz. mug for a bit of ice cream!