Recipe by Wheres_the_Beef?
This makes a delicious brownie for one in about a minute. I used a 1500 watt microwave. 60 seconds makes a molten center brownie. 75 seconds make a uniformly done brownie. Careful not to overcook.
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 dash salt
- 4 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
Directions See How It's Made
- In a 12 oz coffee mug, add water, butter, vanilla and dash of salt. Whisk well.
- Add cocoa powder, whisk well. Add sugar, whisk well. Add flour, whisk well.
- Microwave for 60 to 90 seconds. Center should be slightly molten. Careful not to overcook.
- Enjoy with a spoon. Careful brownie will be hot.