Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
easy microwave cake
- 125 g butter
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 1⁄2 cups self raising flour
- 1⁄3 cup cocoa
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- grease 23cm ring dish.
- lightly beat eggs.
- combine butter, sugar and water in large bowl, cook on high 4 mins, cool to room temp.
- sift dry ingrediants into butter mixture, beat with wooden spoon till smooth, stir in eggs.
- pour mixture into prepared dish, cook on high about 8 mins till just firm.
- stand 5 mins, turn onto a rack to cool.