Prep 10 mins
Cook 18 mins
this is good served with grated cheese, i like to dip corn chips in it as well
- 453.59 g chop meat
- 453.59 g can chopped tomatoes
- 1 can kidney bean
- 44.37 ml chili powder
- chopped onion
- chopped bell pepper, to taste
- brown beef in microwavable bowl.
- add onions, peppers, tomatoes w/juice, beans w/juice, chili powder, cumin, salt and pepper.
- microwave at 70 for 9 minutes.
- stir and microwave at 70 for 9 minutes.
Not sure what the "microwave at 70" means, but I nuked it at high power for 11 minutes with a paper towel covering it. Fast, simple and delish for a microwave dish!
microwave at 70 most likely means microwave at 70% power. HTH :)
This chili was great - My family loved it with Saltines - Thanks for the wonderful recipe