Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Made it up, lots of my recipes come from the inspiration of being alone while my husband is deployed and lack of desire to cook for just me.
- 1 (8 ounce) can white chicken meat packed in water
- 1 (8 ounce) can refried beans
- 1⁄2 onion
- 1 (4 ounce) can corn
- 8 corn tortillas
- chili powder
- garlic powder
- 1⁄4 cup chicken broth
- Pace Picante Sauce
- Drain chicken and Corn put in a microwaveable bowl add in spices and a little bit of chicken broth. Pop in the microwave until hot. Mix.
- Warm up beans and add a bit of milk and butter as well as a shake of cumin.
- Chop up some onions (other veggies if wanted, even grate some cheese.).
- Take tortillas and place them in between some wet paper towels. Pop them in the microwave (3 = 1 minute approx).
- Put beans, chicken and corn, onions (various veggies chosen) and top with some Pace (hot is what I used).