Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Like in a restaurant :)
- 2 tablespoons softened butter
- 3 teaspoons softened butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon snipped chives
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 1 dash white pepper
- 2 boneless chicken breast halves
- 4 tablespoons corn flake crumbs
- 3 teaspoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- Place 2 tablespoons butter in small custard cup.
- Microwave at 10% 20 to 40 seconds or until soft.
- Stir in chives, garlic powder and white pepper.
- Shape the butter mixture into 2 rectangles on small square of wax paper.
- Freeze 10 minutes, or until firm.
- Pound chicken breasts with flat side of meat mallet to 1/8 inch thickness; set aside.
- Place remaining 3 teaspoons butter in small bowl.
- Increase power to High; microwave 30 to 45 seconds, or until melted.
- Set aside.
- Combine corn flake crumbs, Parmesan cheese, parsley flakes and paprika in shallow dish or on sheet of wax paper; set aside.
- Place frozen butter rectangle at end of pounded chicken breast.
- Fold end over butter.
- Fold in sides, then continue rolling.
- Secure seam with wooden picks.
- Roll in melted butter, then in crumbs.
- Place seam side down in 14-ounce square individual casseroles.
- Microwave at High 2 1/2 to 4 minutes, rotating and rearranging chicken after half the time, or until no longer pink and uices run clear.