Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From scratch even, mmmm.
Make and share this Microwave Chicken & Dumpling Soup for 2 recipe from Food.com.
- In a 1-1/2 to 2-quart casserole combine chicken pieces, water, carrot, celery, salt and savory; cover.
- Microwave at High 18 to 20 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink, turning pieces over and stirring broth 2 or 3 times during cooking.
- Skim fat.
- Remove chicken.
- Skin and bone chicken; cut into pieces.
- Return to soup; cover and set aside.
- In small bowl blend dumpling ingredients well.
- Drop by tablespoons onto soup; cover.
- Microwave at High 2 to 3 minutes, or until dumplings are light and springy to the touch and no longer doughy.