- 2 tablespoons indian curry paste
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1⁄2 bunch basil leaves, chopped
- 1⁄2 bunch cilantro leaf, chopped
- 2 (13 1/2 ounce) cans coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- kosher salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- steamed rice, to serve
- paprika, for garnish
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced, for garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large microwave safe pot with a lid, mix together the curry paste and oil. Microwave on high for 3 minutes. Add the chicken to the pot and stir. Cover with the lid and microwave on medium for 8 minutes.
- Add the basil, cilantro, coconut milk, and soy sauce and season with salt and pepper. Give it a good stir, cover it, and microwave on medium for 4 minutes. Stir it again, cover, and let it rest for 3 or 4 minutes. Serve over steamed rice, garnished with paprika and scallions.