Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is from Light & Tasty. I haven't tried it but it sounds interesting. It's made in the microwave. The original recipe states "1 envelope seasoned coating mix" so I guessed 8 ounces for the amount. I suppose you could use anything from a pre-packaged mix to cornflakes. I hope it's as good as it sounds!
- 4 (6 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 4 slices thin deli ham
- 2 slices swiss cheese, halved
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 8 ounces seasoned coating mix
- Flatten each breast to 1/4" thickness.
- Put ham and cheese down the middle of each breast and roll up; secure with toothpicks.
- Place melted butter in shallow bowl and coating mix in another shallow bowl.
- Dip chicken in butter and then coating mix.
- Place each breast in a 2-qt. microwave-safe dish coated with cooking spray.
- Cover loosely and microwave on high for 5-7 minutes.
- Turn each breast over and cook for another 5-6 minutes or until juices run clear.
- Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Discard toothpicks before serving.