Prep 1 min
Cook 2 mins
Quick microwave Snack
- 2 chicken, & cheese chimichangas (frozen)
- 2 slices cheese (I use 1- american 1-pepper jack)
- texas pete hot sauce
- Purchase a box of 18 Chicken and cheese chimichangas from Sam's Club frozen Dept.
- ,Jose Ole Brand.
- They are indivually wrapped.
- Put 2- chimichangas on a microwave safe plate,microwave on high one side for 1-min 45 sec.
- then turn over to other side microwave foe additional 1 min 30 sec.
- Then break each slice of cheese in half so you have 4 pieces,lay 2 pieces on each chimichangas and microwave an additional 30 sec or until cheese melts.
- Splash your Texas Pete sauce to taste on both.
- Dig in.