So easy and lowfat!! This is really pretty good and I make it about once a month. I cut the recipe in half sometimes, when it's just me eating it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a 2 qt microwave-safe dish, combine carrots and 2 tbls water.
- 2Cover and microwave on high for 3 minutes; stir.
- 3Cover and cook 3 minutes longer until tender.
- 4Add broccoli.
- 5Cover and cook 3 minutes; stir.
- 6Cover and cook 1 1/2 - 2minutes longer or until vegetables are tender.
- 7Stir in milk.
- 8In a small bowl, combine flour, boullion, salt and pepper; stir in remaining water until smooth.
- 9Pour over broccoli mixture.
- 10Cover and microwave on high for 11 minutes, STIRRING EVERY MINUTE until mixture boils and thickens. (Careful that it doesn't boil over).
- 11Stir in cheese until melted.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Microwave Cheesy Broccoli Soup! Low-Fat!!
Serving Size: 1 (222 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 126.0
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 3.2 mg
- Sodium 661.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 9.3 g