Prep 15 mins
Cook 16 mins
A tasty microwave recipe, found in the Eagle Brand Cookies & Treats Cookbook!
Make and share this Microwave Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- 78.07 ml butter or 78.07 ml margarine
- 295.73 ml graham cracker crumbs
- 59.14 ml sugar
- 2 (453.59 g) package cream cheese, softened
- 396.89 g can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 eggs
- 59.14 ml lemon juice
- 226.79 g container sour cream, at room temperature
- In a 10" microwave-safe pie plate, melt butter (loosely covered) on 100% power (HIGH) for 1 minute.
- Add the crumbs and sugar, and mix well.
- Press crumb mixture on bottom of plate.
- Cook on 100% power (HIGH) for 1-1/2 minutes, rotating dish once.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, beat cream cheese, then gradually beat in condensed milk until smooth.
- Add eggs and lemon juice, and mix well.
- Cook at 70% power (MEDIUM-HIGH) for 6 to 8 minutes, or until hot, stirring every 2 minutes.
- Pour into prepared crust, and cook on 50% power (MEDIUM) for 6 to 8 minutes, or until center is set, rotating the pie plate once.
- Top with sour cream.
- Cool, and chill for 3 hours.
- Serve as is, or optionally, top with fruit.
- Store cheesecake covered in refrigerator.