A tasty microwave recipe, found in the Eagle Brand Cookies & Treats Cookbook!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a 10" microwave-safe pie plate, melt butter (loosely covered) on 100% power (HIGH) for 1 minute.
- 2Add the crumbs and sugar, and mix well.
- 3Press crumb mixture on bottom of plate.
- 4Cook on 100% power (HIGH) for 1-1/2 minutes, rotating dish once.
- 5In a large microwave-safe bowl, beat cream cheese, then gradually beat in condensed milk until smooth.
- 6Add eggs and lemon juice, and mix well.
- 7Cook at 70% power (MEDIUM-HIGH) for 6 to 8 minutes, or until hot, stirring every 2 minutes.
- 8Pour into prepared crust, and cook on 50% power (MEDIUM) for 6 to 8 minutes, or until center is set, rotating the pie plate once.
- 9Top with sour cream.
- 10Cool, and chill for 3 hours.
- 11Serve as is, or optionally, top with fruit.
- 12Store cheesecake covered in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Microwave Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (191 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 587.1
- Calories from Fat 364
- Total Fat 40.4 g
- Saturated Fat 22.7 g
- Cholesterol 184.9 mg
- Sodium 426.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 40.4 g
- Protein 11.2 g