Prep 15 mins
Cook 16 mins
A tasty microwave recipe, found in the Eagle Brand Cookies & Treats Cookbook!
- 1⁄3 cup butter or 1⁄3 cup margarine
- 1 1⁄4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream, at room temperature
- In a 10" microwave-safe pie plate, melt butter (loosely covered) on 100% power (HIGH) for 1 minute.
- Add the crumbs and sugar, and mix well.
- Press crumb mixture on bottom of plate.
- Cook on 100% power (HIGH) for 1-1/2 minutes, rotating dish once.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, beat cream cheese, then gradually beat in condensed milk until smooth.
- Add eggs and lemon juice, and mix well.
- Cook at 70% power (MEDIUM-HIGH) for 6 to 8 minutes, or until hot, stirring every 2 minutes.
- Pour into prepared crust, and cook on 50% power (MEDIUM) for 6 to 8 minutes, or until center is set, rotating the pie plate once.
- Top with sour cream.
- Cool, and chill for 3 hours.
- Serve as is, or optionally, top with fruit.
- Store cheesecake covered in refrigerator.