So easy and fast to make in the microwave, you won't believe it! Goes great on vegetables, baked potatoes, nacho chips, etc.
- In a large micro-wave safe glass bowl, heat butter for 50 seconds on high or until the butter is melted.
- Whisk together the butter, flour and milk.
- Add 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese.
- Place bowl in microwave and cook on high for 1 1/2-2 minutes, whisking every 30 seconds or so, until sauce is thick and heated through.
- Season with salt, if desired, and whisk until blended.