1/3 Photos of Microwave Cauliflower
I got this easy to make and delicious cauliflower recipe from Cooks.com It has lots of nice taste but not overwhelming and found it very enjoyable and tasty. Hope you find it that way too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut cauliflower into florets
- 2Put in microwavable casserole bowl.
- 3Cover and cook on high 8 to 10 minutes. Stir halfway through.
- 4Remove from microwave.
- 5Spray with Pam butter spray evenly
- 6Sprinkle with breadcrumbs, grated cheese and salt
- 7You may even want to sprinkle with some minced garlic.
- 8Return bowl back to the microwave uncovered
- 9Microwave for 1 - 2 minutes or until cheese begins to melt.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Microwave Cauliflower
Serving Size: 1 (216 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 177.7
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 9.1 mg
- Sodium 779.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.6 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 10.5 g