Prep 5 mins
Cook 9 mins
I got this easy to make and delicious cauliflower recipe from Cooks.com It has lots of nice taste but not overwhelming and found it very enjoyable and tasty. Hope you find it that way too.
- Cut cauliflower into florets
- Put in microwavable casserole bowl.
- Cover and cook on high 8 to 10 minutes. Stir halfway through.
- Remove from microwave.
- Spray with Pam butter spray evenly
- Sprinkle with breadcrumbs, grated cheese and salt
- You may even want to sprinkle with some minced garlic.
- Return bowl back to the microwave uncovered
- Microwave for 1 - 2 minutes or until cheese begins to melt.
Delicious cauliflower!! We loved it, I love the look of cauliflower cooked whole so I left it whole in the casserole. I mixed panco breadcrumbs with the salt and pepper, then added the grated cheddar and mixed all well then sprinkled it all over the whole cauliflower after microwaving for 8 minutes, then for another 1 minute, turned out perfect! thanks for posting, I will be making it again,
Loved this recipe. I omitted the garlic and instead used garlic and herb bread crumbs.
My family enjoyed this for dinner tonight. I didn't have fresh cauliflower on hand, so used frozen. It turned out very good. Thanks so much--I wouldn't hesitate to make this again!