1/1 Photo of Microwave Caramel Popcorn
Easy way to fix caramel popcorn.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put popped popcorn in large brown paper bag.
- 2Mix together butter, sugar and white syrup in microwave safe bowl.
- 3Microwave on high for 2 - 4 minutes, uncovered. Microwaves can vary so please watch closely.
- 4Remove and stir.
- 5Microwave on high 2 minutes longer.
- 6Remove and stir in baking soda.
- 7Pour over popcorn, stirringwith a wooden spoon.
- 8Fold bag and place in microwave for 1 1/2 minutes on high.
- 9Remove and shake well.
- 10Return to microwave for 1/2 minute on high.
- 11Shake and remove.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Microwave Caramel Popcorn
Serving Size: 1 (79 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 437.9
- Calories from Fat 147
- Total Fat 16.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 40.6 mg
- Sodium 269.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 74.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 43.3 g
- Protein 2.9 g