1/5 Photos of Microwave Caramel Popcorn
One of my students brought this to class to share with the kids for a party.The kids devoured it and I liked it so much I got it as a gift for Christmas! EDIT: Please make sure to watch this very closely as you may need to cut back the cooking time depending on the power of your microwave. Also- Please see Mamophet's review. I don't recommend reducing this recipe- If you absolutely must reduce it, please use accurate measurements in order to have edible popcorn. The ratio of popcorn to caramel needs to be maintained and the cooking time should be reduced as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pop popcorn and pour into a brown paper bag.
- 2Put all ingredients except soda and popcorn into a bowl and microwave on high for 3 minutes.
- 3Stir, and microwave 3 minutes more.
- 4Stir, add soda, and stir again.
- 5Pour over popcorn in paper bag and stir to coat evenly.
- 6Fold top of bag, microwave 1 minute, stir well.
- 7Microwave 1 minute, stir.
- 8Microwave 30 seconds, stir.
- 9Microwave 30 seconds, stir.
- 10Pour onto foil to cool.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Microwave Caramel Popcorn
Serving Size: 1 (584 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 126.3
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 12.2 mg
- Sodium 107.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 14.2 g
- Protein 1.1 g