Recipe by loriyeargan
found this in one of the little Pillsbury cookbooks you find at grocery check-outs....these are SO easy and good
- 1⁄4 cup butter (do not substitute!)
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons butter (again, no substitute!)
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 can grands refrigerated buttermilk biscuit
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt the butter in a microwave safe pie plate, on high for 40 seconds to 1 minute, or until it is melted.
- Add the remaining topping ingredients except the pecans and stir well.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Stir it and then sprinkle with pecans.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt 2 Tbsp butter on high for 20-30 seconds.
- In a separate dish mix together the brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Separate the biscuit dough into 5 biscuits; dip them in the melted butter to coat all sides, then dip them in the brown sugar mixture to coat.
- Arrange the biscuits in a circle over the topping mixture in the pie plate.
- Microwave on high for 4-6 minutes or until the middle of the biscuits aren't doughy.
- Cool them for about a minute, then invert the pie plate onto a serving plate.
- Serve warm!